» Associate Institutional Member
Associate Institutional Member
Associate Institutional Eligibility
- An institution holding an animal collection.
- New members with animal collections must meet the joining criteria.
- International Institutions [with animal collections] who are also members of their relevant regional zoo and aquarium association.
Corporate Member Eligibility
- A corporate entity that’s business is related to the zoo and aquarium community.
Subscribing Member Eligibility
- A university, government department or other Association or similar that can demonstrate a professional interest in the zoo and aquarium community.
- Belonging to a professional peak body.
- Discounted access to conferences and training courses.
- Access to website and newsletter.
- Able to receive surplus ASMP specimens, if available, noting that all ASMP programs aim to not produce surplus and as such access to many program species (especially exotic species) cannot be guaranteed to Associate members, nor will surplus be specifically bred to meet demand beyond Full membership (Associate Institutional members only).
- Members residing in Queensland and New Zealand are automatically members of the Branch. Branch rules determine voting rights on Branch matters.