- Permanent Part Time (0.4 FTE)
- Mosman, NSW
The Zoo and Aquarium Association (ZAA) is seeking a part-time Administration Assistant to support the ZAA business, in particular to the Member Support & Operations Manager to effectively support ZAA’s member engagement strategy.
Skills and experience required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Data systems / database management
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong initiative
- Multiple tasks / prioritising
- Reliable, punctual and be able to work within a small team
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Sets and maintains high-performance standards
- Decision making
About the position:
In this role, you will be working within a small and busy team with a variety of responsibilities including:
Provide general administration support for ZAA team including internal/external enquiries, mail, travel arrangements, procurement processes, coordination / planning, office support and other tasks as required.
Member database management and website updates
Accurate management and maintenance of ZAA Membership information including membership records, directories, distribution lists, board and committee registers, and policy document accessibility.
Support manager with secretariat support on Committee Meeting coordination and administration as required.
Provide general support to ZAA membership including member enquiries, member ZAA system access, new and renewing member administration, SAG administration and member awards program.
To register your interest please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close COB 2nd August 2019.