The Zoo and Aquarium Association offers the opportunity for businesses to contribute to the support of zoos and aquariums as centres of excellence in wildlife conservation, environmental education and research. If you are a commercial entity looking for access to information and opportunities to communicate with the zoo and aquarium community, join us as a Corporate Member.
1. Significant advertising space on the membership portal or online census application which is visited daily by member zoo/aquarium curators and staff as one of the essential tools of membership.
2. The right to promote your organisation as a member of the Zoo and Aquarium Association and to position your organisation as a supporter of the industry.
3. All corporate members are acknowledged on the Association’s website and a link back to their own website is provided.
4. New corporate members are introduced to the membership in our quarterly e-newsletter. All e-newsletters will include a link to your organisation’s website.
5. Regular notice about industry events and activities you might wish to attend or sponsor and first option to participate.
6. Exhibition space at the annual Zoo and Aquarium Association conference. The Association’s annual conference is attended by many people working at all levels within the zoo industry from across Australia, New Zealand, and the South Pacific Islands.
Eligibility for Membership
To be eligible for Corporate Membership, a business must be:
- Be a commercial entity that supplies zoological parks and aquaria as their business.
- Not own or permanently hold animals as a function of their business.
Annual Membership Fee | 2012 – 2013
AUD $1133.00 (including GST)
The annual membership cycle begins on 1 July and expires on 30 June. Any memberships applied prior to 30 June will NOT be carried over to the following membership year.